Want a tasty way to get some Chaga in your life? Whip up this lentil pasta in no time to warm your belly and soothe your soul.
This awesome recipe was created for FreshCap by Chef Teresa Hansen.
8 ounces lentil pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound zucchini, thinly sliced (about 3)
2 teaspoons minced garlic
¼ cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil
2 teaspoons RECHARGE+ Chaga Extract
3 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large non-stick skillet. Add zucchini and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir in sundried tomatoes and Recharge mushroom extract. Cook for 2-3 more minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Portion into 4 servings and garnish with fresh basil and crumbled feta.
Get some mushrooms in your life! FreshCap Mushrooms supplements are made from nothing but 100% pure mushroom fruiting bodies. No grains, mycelium, or other added fillers. Get it here!